Isn't that fun?
I wanted to write you a real blog post I really did, but all I can think about right now are quotes. It’s official, I am a quotes junky. Here are 10 really really good ones.
1. "Today you are You, that is truer than true. There is no one alive who is Youer than You.” - Dr. Seuss
2. “When you find peace within yourself, you become the kind of person who can live at peace with others.” - Peace Pilgrim
3. “Most folks are about as happy as they make their minds up to be.” - Abraham Lincoln
This quote doesn't count but it gave me a nice visual. So here, “I walk slowly, but I never walk backward” - Abe. I pictured him slowly walking backward, tall hat and all, hysterical! Is it just me? Ok then moving on...
4. “Sometimes your joy is the source of your smile, but sometimes your smile can be the source of your joy.” - Thich Nhat Hanh
5. “I know there is strength in the differences between us. I know there is comfort where we overlap.” - Ani Difranco
6. “Thousands of candles can be lit from a single candle, and the life of the candle will not be shortened. Happiness never decreases by being shared.” - Buddha
7. “You have your way. I have my way. As for the right way, the correct way, and the only way, it does not exist.” - Friedrich Nietzsche
8. "Life will give you whatever experience is most helpful for the evolution of your consciousness. How do you know this is the experience you need? Because this is the experience you are having at the moment." - Eckhart Tolle
9. "In most of our human relationships, we spend much of our time reassuring one another that our costumes of identity are on straight." - Ram Dass
10. "Simplicity, patience, compassion. These three are your greatest treasures. Simple in actions and thoughts, you return to the source of being. Patient with both friends and enemies, you accord with the way things are. Compassionate toward yourself, you reconcile all beings in the world." - Laozi
More again soon!!